Join us for 90 min “Cocktails under Quarantine” session with Chase Cornell & Molly Ray.
What to expect?
– Learn more about the history of cocktails & spirits.
– Learn to identify spirits and use them to make fun drinks!
– Gain cocktail structure knowledge to use in the future
– Utilize your ingredients at home (and your new knowledge!) to create your own cocktail
– Have fun, join your community in creating a lively, delicious creation!
Partial proceeds will benefit Big Table Seattle.
* Chase Cornell is a Seattle-based craft cocktail bartender. He studies the history of cocktail culture and enjoys creating bespoke creations for his clients. In addition, Chase is the “Barman behind the “Perfumer & Barman” workshop series. This collaboration with Molly Ray (the Perfumer) pair custom fragrance creating with speciality cocktails to create and exciting and unique sensory experience.
$20 per household / $10 studio members (those who are on auto pay or 1 year prepaid plan).
Register via https://datzastudios.pike13.com/e/119894062
We suggest you to register by Friday 5pm so we can send you email with suggested ingredients.
Registration for the session is closed 1 h before the start (Saturday, April 18, 2:00pm) and link to the live session will be emailed to you by 2:30pm on April 18.