Cocktails under Quarantine: Session 201
What to Expect:
- Enjoy a hands-on approach to cocktail creation while learning about the intrigue and storied history of cocktail culture
- Each guest will become their own bartender and create two classic cocktails from the list provided (your choice!)
- Guidance and direction will be provided by The Barman, Chase Cornell to help each guest find their preferences and style as a mixologist
What you Need:
- All ingredients are provided through a specially curated list which requires minimal shopping for maximum cocktails options. You will choose two of these cocktails and procure your ingredients prior to the workshop
- Bar equipment is not required but it is suggested! (A great starter kit for bar equipment can be found on amazon.com by ‘FineDine’ and is a 14 piece kit will all accessories for $27.99)
If you missed Cocktails under Quarantine 101, we have got you covered. Chase the Barman has created a summary video that provides all of the basics. Check out this video https://vimeo.com/ondemand/virtualyogaproject/415375465?autoplay=1.
Cost: $20 per household/ 50% off Studio Members (those who are on auto pay or 1 year prepaid plan)
Proceeds will continue to benefit Big Table Seattle and we will (once again!) have prizes for winning cocktail photos!
Congrats to our cocktail photo winners from Cocktails under Quarantine: Session 101:
Sean and Katherine Killeen, Gale Lewis, Chris and Jennifer Hills