What to Expect:
- Learn about the ancient art of perfumery
- Identify how to develop and design a balanced fragrance blend
- Unlock your unique scent memories through fragrance testing
- Build your eau de toilette (live!) with the direction of a trained natural perfumer
- Have a fun and aromatic time with your community
- Create a fabulous rejuvenation for yourself and your home space for the days to come!
Full design kits available prior to workshop and include:
10 ml eau de toilette flacon (travel sized spray bottle)
Fragrance ingredients for blend (all natural and prepared for blending)
Fragrance testing strips
(Kit ingredients are contained in a stylish tin made by a local Seattle manufacturer!)
(While we do recommend it…you don’t have to have the kit to participate! Just gather your home essential oils and at least 2 oz of rosewater and a small spray bottle!)
REGISTER – https://datzastudios.pike13.com/e/120480934.
Cost – $12 before May 1st, $15 after May 1st
Kit – $20 for complete set (email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a kit). Please place order for design kit by Monday, May 11. Kits will be available for pickup starting Tuesday, May 12th – Friday, May 15th.
* Molly Ray is a Seattle-based perfumer certified with The Fragrance Foundation UK and trained at the Grasse Institute of Perfumery in Grasse, France where she studied Natural Fragrances under Senior Perfumers, Laurence Fauvel and Carole André.
Her driving purpose as a designer is to create fragrances and fragrance products in the traditional French style while minimizing synthetics and unnecessary toxins. The approach of supporting People, Planet and a shared Prosperity serve as the purpose behind her program, ‘Perfume with a Purpose’ which supports Mary’s Place and Big Table Seattle.
Leave a Reply